Me first, mom/wife second, and the rest follows

Well, I'm a happily married woman with two beautiful and terrific children who drive me crazy on some days and amaze me on the others. I am a student about to begin my nursing program this summer. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I am the oldest and like to think the wisest of the bunch, but they'd argue against that, surprising right? I enjoy reading almost anything that hasn't been assigned. I seem to put a mental block on all my school readings. Sad to admit, but so true!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wow, am I really a blogger?

I am sitting here in front of my computer quite confused and wondering how on earth I got here in. It all started with the site, "Confessions of a Student Nurse." I became addicted to the site as she is so funny and honest with her feelings plus her site is truely educational for me as I head to nursing school this summer. I then linked over to the site of, "An X-Ray Tech Student in Phoenix," where I had to sign-up to get my comment published, and poof! Here I am, still confused. I have no idea what I am doing or if I am doing this right. I guess I will learn with time!

I should be studying right now for my mid-terms, but......here I am in "blog land." I hope that this site will be useful to "vent" my frustrations, keep in touch with fellow bloggers, and receive friendly advice as well as keep in touch with family and friends.

Well, time to hit the books! I wish you all a happy weekend! Adios!

2 Comments:

Blogger SVN, prn said...

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :o)

And, YES, you are now a blogger! I think it's great that you are starting the blog at the beginning of your program. It will be a great diary for you to reflect upon, rant when you need and rave when you need to.

Best of luck, I will be reading.

8:06 AM  
Blogger ArizonaDB said...

Hi Eve,

Great to hear you have officially entered the blogosphere! :-) I look forward to reading your future posts.

I have been really happy with blogger.com so far. There are tons of places to use to publish your blog, but blogger.com seems to work pretty well, at least for me. It is a great little community.

Take care and keep the posts coming! :-)

Dustin
Desert Imaging - An X-ray Tech Student in Phoenix

PS how do you like Albuquerque? Ive been thru there a few times, but never had a chance to stop and check it out proper.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home